Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 84 - SICK

I feel so bad right now. Coughing up a storm and feeling very fatigued. Either way, it's not preventing me from doing what I usually do on a normal day at home, so I'm still SF4ing and watching Gokusen 3 on my spare time. I actually felt pretty bad in the morning and had to skip the first half of the day, but I made it back for the afternoon.

My friend lent me a TE stick, so I have been playing A LOT of SF4 with it. I love it a lot, and I find that I am playing better. The links are coming out easier and there is less effort put in when pulling off combos. I'm still not that used to the loose tension of the stick itself, but I'm getting used to it. Currently, I'm practicing Bison and Sagat, but I'm still maining Ken.

Better get some extra sleep tonight, so I'm watching one more episode of Gokusen 3 and then heading to bed.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment