Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 83 - Gokusen 2

Finished Gokusen 2 today after school. I really liked how this drama was paced, and even though it took me awhile to get used to the cast, I really liked them in the end. I didn't really know anyone in the class except for Koike Teppei, who was in Dragon Zakura, but now I have a bunch of actors/actresses that are in my good books.

Like the previous one, Gokusen 2 is funny and witty, but still has its serious side. Overall, it is a great experience to watch, and I encourage anyone to watch either Gokusen 1 or 2. There's actually a 3rd one that came out in 2008. I'm going to start it today and finally finish off this series by at least next week.

Tomorrow, I have two hockey games to play. It's going to be hectic because there's also going to be a charity game between the two which I will have to attend. Three games in one day... I'm going to be so tired.

I'll post again tomorrow. I have a bunch of plans for the weekend.

G'night.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi2XBPYc6S3MQKEQn7h6kikq6wvi1w9qdzl8qSRnDTlcrkO7mlaVQF-qgAlZQu0mTXYL8zB8KDUyBQuch5Xx95bmbHrxVgeHYPawvw43zTHTc4AqRgRSPU0pFoZBtmD1JYafmhNjbM8lV-K/s400/g2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment