Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 85 - Recovery

Back at this blog again after a break. I've been busy with a lot of Street Fighter matches. Decided that I would switch to Bison to get out of the Ryu/Ken fanbase. Thought it'd be more interesting and challenging to get a character with different fundamentals and basics and start from scratch, and so far, it's been pretty fun.

I finished off the whole Gokusen series, including the movie. After many hours spent glued to the screen, I have to say that I'm really going to miss this show. When I first saw Gokusen 1, I didn't think much of it. Without knowing all the stars in the cast, it felt like just a regular drama. After watching the whole series however, I find that the show offers a charm and aura that is unmatchable. I hope and plan to watch the first Gokusen over. I'm sure I'll enjoy it much more.

Anyways, I am currently writing articles and managing the small forums at www.gamingpirates.com. The website offers reviews, gaming news, and esports coverage. I co-founded it with my friends Andrew and Chris and we have been working hard to get it up and running. So far, we have many articles up, as well as interviews with some pro Counterstrike players. Go check us out, sign up on the forums, and tell your friends! Any support is welcome.

I'm feeling much better from before, but my sore throat hasn't gone away. I've been sitting at home most of the time watching DSP vids all day long... definitely time well spent.

Time for bed...

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment