Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 86 - Another Break...

I am again back with another update. I was planning to post a few days ago, but my computer shut down on me for updates halfway through... Anyways, I'm back now, trying to keep up with my schoolwork and stuff. It's the time of year where the work is just non-stop, so I've been working and working. I hope this ends soon, as I am sick and tired of relentless work.

I've been writing articles on www.gamingpirates.com instead of doing blog posts here. Maybe I needed another break off this thing to just experience other writing positions. I think it helped me out a bit, as it got the ball rolling at Gaming Pirates. So far, nothing great has happened on the site, but we are staying strong and constantly update it, regardless if people read it or not. Sponsorship is what we need right now, so we are currently writing proposals and cover letters. Wish us luck in the future with GP! Visit us and join the forums at www.gamingpirates.com! I know I have asked before, but every little bit of support counts.

Spare time is spent preparing myself for Super Street Fighter 4 coming out next Tuesday. My friends and I have been playing and practicing and I'm really excited to get my hands on the game. The bad thing is that there are so many things due when Super rolls along, so I won't have any time to play.

I'm hoping to mod a Street Fighter SE stick with custom art and premium Japanese parts. I think it will be a fun project to do, as I am getting into small hobbies to experience and learn various things that could benefit me in the future. I'm not 100% sure about what I'm going to do, but I was thinking about doing a Purple Pigeon SB stick, outfitted with purple on white buttons and a purple pigeon sitting in the background. That's only one of my ideas, but I'm still deciding which one to use. I'm hoping to get the parts shipped from amazon.ca and lizardlick.com.

Alright, time to read Hemingway's "The Old Man and The Sea", and attempt to write and edit a proposal letter for Gaming Pirates.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment