Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 82 - Uncharted 2

I finished Uncharted 2 today, and just like the first one, didn't disappoint. I really like the characters and how the ending turned out to be. It felt just like watching a good action movie without the crappy acting. A problem I had with the game was during the last few chapters, it was nonstop fighting, and it felt drawn out and repetitive after awhile. The fighting cut off at the right spot though, and it managed to end with a bang. I'd love to play it again.

Now that I have Uncharted 2 out of the way, I think I have to get back to FFXIII. Just like Uncharted 2, it seems like nonstop fighting at this part of the game, and it just feels repetitive and boring. I guess I needed a break from the game. Now after a week has passed, my hiatus has ended, and I will start playing once again.

That's it for today. Tired from hockey and SF4. I'll watch an episode of Gokusen 2 and go to bed. Good show so far.

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Reflection Eternal by Nujabes
Give it All by Rise Against

No comments:

Post a Comment