Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 74 - Sets

Just got off my PS3 after lots of time on SF4 and Uncharted 2. I played a lengthy set with my friend Vince, and improved a lot during the matches. It's good to play someone around the same level of skill, so it's easy to improve and learn from one another. I ended up winning the most overall, but it was very casual. If anyone is interested in playing a few sets with me, add me on PSN. My username is maki__G. Note, that it is two underscores.

I haven't been updating as much because I've been really tired after school. I was planning on doing a post yesterday, but I got home from hockey at around midnight, and was too tired to do anything other then sit on my ass and fall asleep. Our team played well and won the playoff game 3-2. I ended up with one assist, and finally ended my little point drought.

Keeping this one short. Still not done Kimi wa Petto, so I'm going to watch a few episodes right now. Tomorrow is my uncle's birthday, so we're going to have a little family get-together. I'll keep posted and busy.

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Sailor's Mouth by Farewell Flight
男孩像你 by 薛凱琪

No comments:

Post a Comment