Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 75 - PUMPED + Kimi wa Petto

Tomorrow is the release of Final Fantasy XIII, and I'm very excited to finally get to play it. Hopefully it lives up to expectations and doesn't disappoint like XII did. Had a few games of SF4, but quickly got frustrated. I wasn't focusing on the game, so I decided to just practice Dictator for fun. Awesome to play, but block strings are much harder with charge characters. After, I headed over to Uncharted 2 in hopes of beating it before tomorrow, but that plan fell short when I realized I still had some homework to do.

For homework today, I'm reading a book by Ernest Hemingway and another written by John Steinbeck. Hopefully, both are going to be good reads. I need these books read soon for my English class, so I better get some done this week and during March break. Other work is piling up as well, and it never seems to end. I have multiple things due within the next few days, and they are important and take a long time to do. I think I also have a test later this week. It's getting hectic. I just hope I make it through to enjoy my break.

Finished Kimi wa Petto not too long ago. It was just what I needed. It wasn't serious and it had a nice amount of humour to set me in a good mood. A good show, and can possibly be one I might revisit in the future. I restarted Hana Kimi, but fell asleep. I'll catch up on the episode tomorrow or later tonight.

Anyways, heading to bed now. I think I'm almost done Uncharted 2, so maybe I'll finish that soon and return it to my friend by the end of week or March break the latest.

G'night.


http://animemiz.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/snapshot20061227232000.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment