Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 76 - AWESOME

FFXIII is awesome. I'm quickly getting used to the Paradigm Shifts, which I find really interesting and fun to use. I need a little more practice with it, but so far so good. The Crystarium level-up system is great, and brings back the great memories of the Sphere Grid of FFX. Very similar, but much more linear and simple to use. I think it'll get a bit more complex later, but I really don't mind.

The story starts out very confusing, but it's really starting to open up and reveal character histories and future plans. I know there's still one more character to be revealed, but I feel the cast is already fun to watch and play with.

In other news, Hakan has finally been revealed for SSF4. He looks like a mix between Darun, Zangief, Wario, and a gay Julius Caesar. He looks like a joke character, but I think he might be a fairly good fighter. He probably deals a bunch of damage and has a good mixup game, with his Blanka style slides, swift dodges, and an array of quirky grapples. I can't wait to try him out.

Time to go to bed. Almost done all the work this week has to offer. There's a test tomorrow, a project due Friday, and an annotated bibliography due Thursday. Definitely still a bunch of stuff to do, but it's almost over.

G'night.

Song of the Day:

If I'm James Dean, then you're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens

No comments:

Post a Comment