Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 81 - Study Hard

I'm back with another blog post. Unfortunately, I have been pretty busy with other things, mainly schoolwork and SF4. Seems like I have been slacking a little bit in school...and my marks show it. I definitely need to smarten up for the latter part of the semester, as I need to keep my 90% average intact to get my scholarship. I have a test and a quiz tomorrow, so we'll see how those go.

I finally hit the 2000 BP mark in SF4 online play, but my achievement was quickly swiped from my hands by the skills of much better players. I swiftly dropped to 1781 BP, and I'm pretty pissed at how I was playing a few moments ago. I guess I just wasn't feeling it at that moment. I can't wait for April 27th so I can snag a TE stick. I'm fed up with the dropped inputs and overall shoddy quality of my current fight stick. I know I mentioned this before, but it's been gradually annoying me ever since I tried better fight sticks. Upgrade ASAP.



How to Train your Dragon was an awesome movie. Saw it on Saturday at STC, and was pleasantly surprised. What turned out to be a last minute plan ended up becoming a great movie experience. The 3-D was great, but I could have left it out and it would have still been awesome. The visuals don't disappoint, and the underlying moral and theme is well played. 8.5/10

http://www.indiemoviesonline.com/files/editorspics/how-to-train-your-dragon-poster.jpg

I also saw Gran Torino when I got home. Very good movie! The character Walt, played by Clint Eastwood, is intriguing, and unintentionally funny with his racist and rude remarks. The character progression in the movie seems fast, but works well and puts a smile on your face as you watch. Though the acting from some characters were just god-awful, the movie still manages to be enjoyable and inspiring. 9/10

http://theumer.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/gran-torino-fl-poster-full3.jpg

Alright, that's about it for today. Had to cram in all weekend's shenanigan's in one post. Going to watch an episode of Gokusen 2 and head to bed.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment