Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 77 - Late

It's pretty late right now, and the only reason why I'm up is because I can't get my hands off my PS3 controller. FFXIII is getting much better then the start, as the characters are really starting to get better and better, and the Crystarium system is beginning to get more complex. I'm really enjoying it, and I hope it doesn't slow down anytime soon.

I'm going to download the new Pokemon game on my R4 DS for portable play when I'm out. I haven't "grown out" of the Pokemon games, and I don't know why I should. A good game is a good game, and these ones don't disappoint. There's always a certain charm in these games that bring me back to the past when I used to carry my Gameboy everywhere with me and play and trade with my friends. Nostalgia never gets old.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgvnnfocMdOnylxYKxspwbsI4b6WEbZro-SF5xdFJkUEip_ziYof_G09sr0H1T2P7wUAflWMfB5RJoZNmqcECdoqOLfjUsa77Ki-CtEVIrsKb1cSPCXcMsBMVQe9r7I5aDW_VDb6tmm_h4/s400/11_heart-gold-soul-silver.jpg

If you have read my previous posts, you would probably guess that my next big game pickup will be SSF4. I'm excited to see who I play good with and who I will main. I think I will try not to pick Ken again as a main, as everyone knows how to counter him. I'm hoping to get good with Dudley, Ibuki, Cody or Juri. I can't wait to get this game!!!

Time to go to sleep. Still got to wake up early tomorrow. The March break is almost here...

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment