Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 72 - Freak Out

Seems like PSN is down for all "fat" PS3 owners. I haven't tried it personally, but now I don't want to risk hurting my PS3 by playing with it now. Damn, I really wanted to get started with my serious SF4 practice too. I guess it'll have to wait.

I want to get a new fighting stick so bad. Mine is doing its job, but it's not that responsive, and I felt that I played way better on the arcade cabinet at Pmall outfitted with all Japanese parts. I definitely want Sanwa buttons and ball top joystick. I was also contemplating possibly getting a "Fanta" joy stick, which is the Korean version of the baseball bat top. I'm really not sure if that's going to work, because then I would have to mod the stick all on my own, and that could be costly and risky. For Sanwa, I could just buy a tournament edition and be happy. I'll have to make my decision sooner or later, and I'm more towards the Sanwas at the moment.

I changed my mind again about which drama to start. Watched the first episode of Kimi wa Petto, and it's not bad so far. Matsumoto Jun co-stars and really puts on a show. He's one hell of an actor, even back in 2003 when this show was filmed.

Alright, time to sleep. Maybe one more episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment