Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 79 - SLACK

Wow! It's been more than a week since my last post. It's probably my longest hiatus since I started writing on this blog. Since school is starting up again, I think I should get back to my blog-writing habits once again. The March break has definitely been a busy one, and once again, I had a great time with friends and family.

I still haven't finished Final Fantasy, as I have either been away from home, or had company over. I'm about 20 or so hours into the game, and I am still loving how the story is progressing. I'll probably start playing more now, as I have some free time after school and whatnot. Sleeping habits from the break aren't helping though, and today I found myself way too tired to do anything after I got home.

Episodes of Japanese TV have stopped as well, due to the busy schedule, but I did start up Gokusen 2, and I'm determined to finish it, as well as the whole Gokusen series.

Alright time to play some FFXIII.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment