Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 29.

Yesterday, I finally got my boots re-oiled. they felt great when I wore them to dinner today. My boots are ready for the winter snow!

DSC01407.jpg picture by derykthyim

Today wasn't a bad day. I went to dinner with my dad and headed to hockey at about 9. Corey probably performed the best faceplant I have ever seen in my hockey career. I'm never going to let him live it down!

Yesterday, I found out that I only got 1 wrong on my biology test, which is great news. Since a lot of people in the other class did horrible apparently, everyone got 15 minutes to re-write any of their mistakes on the test. That put all of us in a good mood, as the whole class got a second chance at perfect, which is a rare occasion.

Time to go to bed. Saturday: Sushi Mountain

**Note to self... buy OF MACHINES tickets for next Sat.

G'night.

Song of the day:

Becoming Closer to Closure by Of Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment