Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 35 - Step by Step

Woke up at around 9:30, still groggy from late night Youtube. It was quite a hassle for me to get up, but I finally got around to doing so. I quickly got changed, got ready, and headed for the door. It was time to go to Scarborough Town Centre.

We arrived early, avoiding the rush and the parking lot frenzy. I didn't have my camera with me, so I was unable to take pics of the Christmas ornaments and the huge tree they have set up in the middle of the mall.

I only picked up one gift today, which was not the best I could do. There's still time, though. For lunch, I had a nice sandwich from Michel's and some NYF. After that, I walked around a little more, avoiding places that I know I would spend money in. Nothing much happened after, so we headed home to relax for the rest of the day.

My iPod battery is horrible nowadays. I had it on for about 5 hours straight, and it was already 90% drained from a full charge. Usually, it lasts way longer and I'm afraid that it might run dry in the middle of the day...and days without music suck.


Now I'm going to start up Street Fighter and watch Youtube. I need some practice in Third Strike for sure... I have some inspiration from the Kuroda DVD samples. Well, that's about it for today..

G'night.

IMG_0723.jpg picture by derykthyim

(Great Wolf Lodge, Summer 09)

No comments:

Post a Comment