Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 31

Good day today!!!

School was the usual. Found out I did pretty well on my E&SS test, which I wasn't too confident about. Glad I got the good mark though. In Writer's Craft, my groups fable play went smoother then I would have imagined. Even though everything was basically last last minute, we managed to act it out just fine, and also milked a few laughs from the class.

After school, I went home to be greeted with a Black Canada Goose Expedition! Birthday gift from my parents. Definitely a very nice jacket that will keep me warm! :D

Nothing too much to say today. I'm going to to turn on the PS2 and play some Street Fighter. Later on, I'll probably the newly uploaded Utaban episode and Whose Line on Youtube.

G'night.

Songs of the day:

My Name is Fire by Speak of the Devil
Beautiful Lies by Mt. Eden Dubstep

No comments:

Post a Comment