Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 37 - 1 more day...

Bio test was an ass... Some new teacher wrote it, and it was harder then it should have been. The multiple choice was unnecessary and confusing and some of the questions were random. I hope I make it out with an okay mark.

Today, just the usual. My presentation went smoother then I thought in E&SS. We easily made it past the allotted time and I felt comfortable talking in front of the class. Good job Tyrell for your contributions.

Anyways, as promised, here are some pics from today:

On ice.
DSC01463.jpg picture by derykthyim


At home, had some ramen with pork, egg tart, and some coconut thangs. Vita Malt ftw.
DSC01465.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01467.jpg picture by derykthyim


Gone for the night. NHL 2k7 and SF3S time!

G'night.

Song of the day:

Cheetah and the Tiger by Eye Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment