Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 30

I haven't had much time or drive to update the blog as of late. My schedule is filled with Street Fighter, going out, and sleep.

Lately, I've had the feeling of nostalgia surge through me every time I hear a Christmas carol. I remember back in the day at Bendale when every class would go down to the gym and sing christmas carols together. I always sat with my friends, as we mocked and reworded the songs to our enjoyment. Those times are long gone, and it sucks. Childhood was the best.

I've been looking at the 8130 boot by Red Wing, and every time I take a peek at a picture, it screams "BUY ME!!". Definately a beautiful boot, and black would be very versatile, but I got better things to spend my money on... at least that's what I want myself to think.

I'm so pissed that Of Machines isn't coming on the tour to play on the 12th. The only band I'm looking forward to is Speak of the Devil, and they are probably not going to play for very long... Very bummed. I probably won't go anymore.

Off to bed... Almost 1:00.

G'night.

Songs of the Day:

Formaldehyde and Seek by Speak of the Devil
Napalm Seeker by Speak of the Devil
Fly Away by Goto Maki

WDYWT
DSC01444.jpg picture by derykthyim

No comments:

Post a Comment