Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 36 - Hectic

This week is really tight on work... I'm getting a bunch of completion work for writer's craft, which is taking up a lot of my time. Also, I'm bombarded by biology research and studying... All this stuff better be worth the 2 week break, which I'm sure it will. It's my only motivation.

Finally got my camera back today. Good timing for the holidays and the events that accompany it. Gonna take some pics tomorrow. I haven't even archived the snow fall yet.

I wonder what's going down for the holidays. So many people are going to be away or busy. I better find something to do soon.

Anyways, gonna study for biology now. Should keep me up till an unhealthy time tonight.

http://perzo.szm.com/sandstorm.jpg

^^^ btw that's Faizaan in Qatar running from a sandstorm.

G'night.

Song of the day:

Phones by Farewell Flight
Momoiromo Kataomoi by Matsuura Aya

No comments:

Post a Comment