Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 40 - MERRY CHRISTMAS ! + Space Jam and Avatar

Merry Christmas everyone!!!


So I went to the Space Jam meetup with a bunch of other guys. It was great fun and I managed to squeak in a few pics of the day. Kinda disappointed at the fact that my Space Jams fit a little small. I might just sell them or just bear with it and hope they stretch a bit.

Here are pics from the day.


DSC01512.jpg picture by derykthyim


Hypebeasts LOL!
DSC01521.jpg picture by derykthyim


@ Happygety
DSC01536.jpg picture by derykthyim


Space Jams...
DSC01552.jpg picture by derykthyim


Anyways, it was also my friend's birthday. Went to his birthday get together after the meetup. Happy Birthday Vipul!
DSC01563.jpg picture by derykthyim


I went to go see Avatar today as well. Great movie; I highly recommend it! CGI was spectacular.

8.5/10


That's about it for today. Everyone have a safe holiday and Merry Christmas!!!

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment