Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 41 - It's been awhile.

Well, it's certainly been awhile since I've posted on the blog. I been WAY too busy with stuff to do over the holidays to even consider it.

Anyways, I had a great Christmas with my family. We got lots of games and stuff, so we stayed at home and played those.

That night, my friend and I headed to Future Shop at 2AM for the Boxing Day lineup. When we arrived, we were around the 20th in line. Standing there in the cold, we watched as more people entered the line, and more cars parked out in the lot. Before you knew it, the place was filled with people. I think there was at least 150-200 in line right before opening. Anyways, got out with what I wanted for a GOOD price.

BAM
DSC01580.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01582.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01583.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01585.jpg picture by derykthyim

Group Shot
DSC01579.jpg picture by derykthyim


Amazing system. Finished Uncharted already and just started Infamous. Wii Resort is hella fun too.

BTW if you haven't added me on PSN ---> maki__G


Today = Jam with Josh and Luke
DSC01586.jpg picture by derykthyim


That's it. Pretty picture driven. I'll be sure to post more often, probably not daily anymore.

G'night.

Songs of the Day:

Cool Riff by Amber in Redding
City Wind by Goto Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment