Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 34 - The Weekend is Here!

Just one more week of school and it's winter break. It's definitely going to be a week of hard work, projects, and tests, but we're almost there. I better start planning my winter break efficiently before I promise things that won't or can't happen.

My Canada Goose is so damn warm.. After a 10 minute walk in the snowy weather outside, my body was warm and moist. Amazing jacket... I do need a scarf though, my face was frozen!!

This place has been empty of pictures lately, simply because I haven't had the motivation to take pics. Leaving my camera at Omar's house doesn't help either (There, have your shoutout). For now, I'll just place random pictures from Google on here in replacement of the ones I am unable to take at the moment.


...and since Omar Khan wanted me to mention him in my blog, here you go.
http://angelinafauxlie.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/khan.jpg

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment