Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 39 - Holidays

Start of the holidays have been pretty eventful. I've been pretty stressed out about university applications, as I don't know what to go for, but hopefully after the holidays, I'll have a better outlook on what I want to do as a career.

Today, I went to a friends to play some MW2 and Melee. I miss playing Melee a lot... Gotta sharpen up my skills again with Falco.

Anyways, tomorrow I'm headed to Buffalo with my family. Hopefully, I'll find something at Urban Outfitters. I'll probably check out Nike and Polo for something as well. It's going to be fun!

Wednesday is the long awaited day... SPACE JAM PICKUP/MEETUP! Going with a bunch of sneaker/denim heads to go pick up the shoes, walk around downtown, and eat some wings.

Enough of my rant, it's time to go to sleep. Going to watch Utaban MM Shuffle episode on Youtube now.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2l8j7kg.jpg

G'night

Song of the day:

Gimme Half by The Devil Wears Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment