Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 42 - Happy New Year!!! + 2009 recap.

1 more day until we all go back to school. I have lots of projects coming up that are gonna be a pain to finish. Gotta get my ass in gear to get those done. Also, I have to get my university application set up before I miss the deadline.

Anyways, on the bright side, I've had a great holiday. I shared it with great people, which makes this holiday season a one to remember. Let's look back at 2009 and all it's iconic moments.


1.) Spending too much money on clothes.
2.) Reading hours on end about jeans, clothing brands and sneakers.
3.) Buying my first pair of raw denim.
4.) Wearing the SHIT out of my Nudies.
5.) NY trips <3
6.) Revealing the Truth.
7.) Working over the summer.
8.) Actually MISSING work.
9.) Street Fighter 3rd Strike until 2AM with Adrian... then work the next morning.
10.) Parrying boxes and gloves.
11.) Bapetalk.com
12.) Japanese culture and music.
13.) Watching hours of Japanese TV shows.
14.) Stressful schoolwork.
15.) Justin coming to Canada.
16.) Justin leaving Canada forever.
17.) Cutting my hair short.
18.) Banana smoothies + LAN
19.) Becoming a 4-eyes.
20.) Ghost Squad.
21.) Pure Blue Japans.
22.) Getting into Bape.
23.) Drumming for Youtube.
24.) Seeing the change in everyone.
25.) 2AM at Future Shop for Boxing Day.
26.) Playstation 3.
27.) Mr. Game & Watch for Brawl.
28.) Appreciating family time.
29.) Sushi Mountain.
30.) New friends and old friends lost.


That's about it. Here's my fit from a couple days ago.

New Era
BDG
A Bathing Ape
Pure Blue Japan
A Bathing Ape

DSC01601.jpg picture by derykthyim



Welcome 2010 with open arms!!!


Uhhh.... Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment