Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 44 - Phew...

Today was hectic!!! I had a HUGE 30% weight ISU due, a unit test, AND a quiz. Sunday was all books and work... I'm glad I got it over with...

BTW, I'm selling stuff. Nike SBs, Space Jams, and PS3 games are up for grabs, so get them while you can HERE



I'm just going to show some photos of past weeks. Hanging with good friends, food, entertainment = win.

Scrabble'd
DSC01618.jpg picture by derykthyim


Happy Birthday Marjad!!!
DSC01624.jpg picture by derykthyim

Blazblue!
DSC01625.jpg picture by derykthyim


Good times. Went to Sushi Mountain as well, but didn't take pics. I think I'm headed there again this weekend, but plans aren't finalized yet. I have updates of my jeans to post tomorrow, so stay tuned!!

Watching Utaban and eating Maltist crackers before bed.

G'night.

Song of the day:

Voices of Violence by Billy Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment