Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 52 - ITS OVER!!! + Acceptance

I got accepted to all three of my university applications! I plan on making my decision soon... We'll see what happens. I'm very happy and excited!

Yesterday, I finished My Boss My Hero. AWESOME SERIES. If you have the chance, go watch all the episodes. You won't regret it.

I'm actually really pissed off that it's over. I'm almost certain that I'm going to re-watch it all soon. The characters develop very well, and it feels like a show is missing some soul when they're not there. I'm hoping to find a series as satisfying as the one I just watched. The midget in my body is hurting me from the inside... why did you have to end so suddenly?!

I started a new series called "Gokusen" which is pretty good so far. Very similar premise as MBMH, but has less comedy. Still pretty entertaining, so I can't really complain.

Today, I headed Downtown with some of my friends. I was originally searching for the Ransom varsity, but when I got there, they didn't have my colour preference or size. I tried it on regardless, and in my opinion, the quality could have been WAY better. The wool was really thin and the leather didn't feel that great. Oh well... looks like I'll be saving my money. I guess it worked out for the better.

Dinner was Korean BBQ today with the peeps.

Top's facial hair = win
DSC01770.jpg picture by derykthyim


DSC01772.jpg picture by derykthyim

LOL ADRIAN
DSC01762.jpg picture by derykthyim


Oh, and I got my wallet today. Thanks James! It's awesome!DSC01812.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01813.jpg picture by derykthyim

That about ends my post for today. One more episode of Gokusen and then bed. Probably heading to Chris' tomorrow.

G'night.

Song of the Day:

Sorafune by TOKIO

No comments:

Post a Comment