Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 51 - DONE

Semester one is finally finished!!! The exam today was not bad at all. I had some trouble with a few questions, but I think I made it out fine. Now it's time to relax... until next week of course.

It is so late right now. I stayed up and watched three 45 minute episodes of My Boss My Hero. It's definitely one of my favourite shows at the moment! More MBMH marathon tomorrow. I need to catch some sleep.

I hope my wallet comes in soon. I'm pretty anxious for it's arrival. Impatience is taking it's toll. ARRIVE ALREADY!!!

Alright, off to bed. Tomorrow = SF4 online and possibly a B-Day dinner for a friend.

G'night.

Songs of the Day:

Cool Riff by Amber in Redding
Makes no Difference by Sum 41
Luv (Sic) Part 2 by Nujabes ft. Shing02

No comments:

Post a Comment