Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 49 - Notes on Notes!

Man, am I tired of studying... Biology exam is at 12:45 tomorrow. Probably going to study in the cafeteria early in the morning tomorrow just to freshen my mind.

Enough with the biology...


Anyways, I want to hit up Ransom soon to pick up a varsity. I saw pictures of them online and they look AMAZING. Quality looks impeccable and the materials look really clean. If I can't get my hands on one, I might just get a WrongWroks one. Still pretty nice, but I would still prefer the Ransom. On the other hand, the WrongWroks one is a bit cheaper...

I'll make my decision when I make my way downtown.

WRONGWROKS



or

RANSOM
ransom-2009-holiday-collection-2.jpg image by LGNDSAYS


Alright, better sleep well before the exam.

G'night.

Songs of the Day:

No Brains by Sum 41
Where is the Love? by Black Eyed Peas
Motivation by Sum 41

No comments:

Post a Comment