Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 53 - Gokusen All Day

I just finished watching the Gokusen series. I gotta say that it was pretty damn entertaining to watch. The comedy fell a bit short, but I did catch myself laughing hard a few times. It was more story-driven anyways. The characters progressed very well and the protagonist, Yankumi, didn't get annoying. Next one on the list is probably Hana Yori Dango. I'll give it another shot now that I have more respect for the actors that star in it.

My eyes hurt from all the Gokusen... I'll watch the specials at a later date, so I don't get bored and finished with a series so quick. It's nice to go back and remember it all again.

Damn, the song Sorafune by Tokio is stuck in my head... I can't stop singing it!!!

Anyways, off to bed. It's either shows all day or going to Chris' house tomorrow. We'll see what's going down.

G'night.



http://thehetre.vn/ichinews/090306001938-439-229.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment