Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 54 - Dragon Zakura + Nujabes

Instead of watching Hana Yori Dango, I decided to start a new show called "Dragon Zakura". So far, it's pretty good. Stars one of my favourite actresses, Aragaki Yui, but her role is small and different from the one she had in MBMH. Hopefully this turns out as good as the other ones I have watched.

Today, I stayed home and watched some shows. At midday, I headed out to Chris' to play some games and whatnot. Turned out to be pretty fun. Got some Street Fighter 2 and some Marvel VS Capcom 2 in there, as well as some old school PS1 to bring back memories.

I've always been searching for music that feels different... Something fresh and innovative. A friend introduced me to Nujabes not too long ago, and I have been listening to his music nonstop. He incorporates a few of my favourite genres into something that's amazingly soothing to listen to. With samples and influences from jazz, soul, and hiphop, Nujabes has created music basically everyone can enjoy. His songs and beats hit me deep. Relaxing and sad, but still able to make you smile, his songs create a blend of emotions that usually signal nostalgia or love. It's truly something that every artist should try to achieve for their listeners.

Thank you, Nujabes.


Time to go to bed... maybe I'll watch the first episode of MBMH again!

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Shiki no Uta by Nujabes
Luv Sic Part 1 by Nujabes ft. Shing02
Love You Like Water by Shing02


http://image.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20080201/04/20080201044700_714549219.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment