Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 58 - F4

I've been crazy about these dramas lately. I have been finishing the Hana Yori Dango 2 episodes since Monday. I just finished watching the finale, and I gotta say that it was one of the best shows I have ever seen. It was a perfect mix to create this show. I thought the characters progressed amazingly, and the cast fit wonderfully. No wonder there's 3 different language versions of this series...

Give it a shot if you can... You won't regret it if you just sit through the 2 seasons. I thought it was horribly boring at first, but I'm glad I gave it another shot. A new favourite has been born.

Gonna start up some Uncharted 2 right now. Borrowed it from a friend, so I hope to finish and return it ASAP. That'll be it!

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Flavor of Love by Utada Hikaru
Set it Off Like Napalm by Emarosa

http://wallpaperster.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/hana-yori-dango-final-wallpapers-f4-four-flowers1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment