Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 59 - Report Cards...

I got my report card today, and I'm happy to see that I did really well last semester. If I keep this going, I'll get the $2000 scholarship at York instead of the $1000. My current average is 91.I scored a 91 in ESS and Biology and a 92 in Writer's Craft. Very happy with the results!

The long weekend is here, and it's going to be a very busy one. Tomorrow = Sushi Mountain at lunch and then Long & McQuade afterwords. Saturday is the Chinese New Year celebration, so I'm looking forward to that as well. Sunday will probably be a chill day with the family, and Monday will bring some nice street hockey to the mix.

I started a new show called SMILE starring Matsumoto Jun and Aragaki Yui. It's turning out very good so far. It's very intense and serious, but still very refreshing to watch. The acting is superb. We'll see how this turns out in a few days.

Alright, time to play some video games and watch a few more episodes.

Ah, congrats to John for finally getting his DSLR. Cheers!

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment