Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 61 - Olympic Gold

Canada has won it's first gold medal!!! Congratulations to Alexandre Bilodeau for winning the gold in the mogul freestyle ski event.

Tuesday is the start of the Men's hockey games for the Canadian team. I wish them the best! As a hockey player, this event means the most to me. I remember getting called down as a class to watch the Olympic hockey games on a projector in the gym. Elementary school was the best...

It's going to be harder then ever to win the gold this year. Russia is looking really strong. With their speed and hands up front, Russia brings unreal offense and scoring potential. Let's just hope our goalies bring their game. Speaking of goalies, it seems like the USA's Ryan Miller might cause us some trouble as well. He has been playing great this year and provides a great backbone for the impressive American team. Let's just hope that we come through with the gold!

I might run some Uncharted 2 and end off the night with a new show. I'm thinking about posting more fits and taking more pictures in the future. I've really been lazy with my progress in my photography hobby. I need some kind of inspiration, but I need to conquer my laziness first!

G'night.

http://www.fitness.com/articles/uploaded/1219790204_canadian_olympic_committee_logo.jpg

Song of the day:

NJ Legion Iced Tea by A Day to Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment