Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 57 - Hana Yori Dango

Hung out at Jovon's this weekend to celebrate his brother's first birthday. It was really fun even though we just hung out at the house. Next time, I'm hoping to pay the other friends that live around the area a visit. I have come to the conclusion that it is not very safe to sleep first when you're around friends. I won't ever make that mistake! Happy Birthday Cassius!

I finished watching Hana Yori Dango a few hours ago. Really good series. Matsumoto Jun does it again with some good acting. I'm currently watching the sequel to the series, which is already looking interesting. I'm on a roll with these shows... It's a good thing I'm finding interesting ones to watch.

Time to watch another episode. Sleep time after that.

G'night.

Song of the Day:

Ice Box by Omarion

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zYnUqEhKU2E/SJXz70PXYRI/AAAAAAAAAJc/37bbj-sYI0k/s400/HanaYoriDango11a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment