Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 60 - Happy Chinese New Year!! + SMILE

Awesome show! It's the best one I have seen so far. The acting is superb, and the whole story line is a full, and perfect circle. I have nothing else to say about this one... it was too good. I'm almost speechless.

It's that time of year again for Chinese New Year. I got some red envelopes today and celebrated with close family. Dinner was really good and I was happy to spend the day with the people I love most. I just wished more days were like this throughout the year.

Alright, gonna sleep soon. I'll probably go searching for a new show to start or maybe just hang around Youtube and search videos.

G'night.


http://pics.livejournal.com/zetastarz21/pic/000q24dw

No comments:

Post a Comment