Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 55 - Recording

First day of semester one was alright. My classes don't seem that bad, but for some reason, I don't feel happy in them. Maybe I'm not used to the people in the class or the teacher yet...

Anyways, after school, I headed over to a home studio with my friends in Amber in Redding. I helped them record some drum parts for their EP songs. I hope it turns out really well! I had lots of fun doing it and the drums sounded ridiculously good. I recorded Cool Riff and FBF with them. The songs will be up soon.

Visit them at http://www.myspace.com/amberinredding.

I'm exhausted... Right now, I'm watching Dragon Zakura, but the damn episode is taking it's sweet time to buffer. Have to be patient and occupy myself with other things, but this part of the show is getting intense and I want to know what happens.

Alright, time to unwind.

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Coof Riff by Amber in Redding
FBF by Amber in Redding
F.I.L.O by Nujabes ft. Shing02

No comments:

Post a Comment