Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 63 - Struck Gold + Ripping Norway a New One

Congrats to Maelle Ricker for winning Gold in the women's snowboarding event! Also, I am very happy with the result of the first men's hockey game. At first I was a bit weary about the chemistry of the lines, but once second period rolled around, we picked it up and our true colours started to show. Iginla played a great game, netting three goals for us. Doughty and Keith brought some good defensive plays and much needed physicality. I am excited to watch the next game, which is scheduled for Thursday.

I'm eagerly awaiting March for the great games that will be releasing. Final Fantasy XIII is for sure going to be priority. I honestly can't wait to get the game. I hope it will be more like FFX than the disappointing FFXII. The new Pokemon games come out as well. DON'T HATE!! The games are just as enjoyable as they were back in the day. Playing them now brings out some great nostalgic moments.

Tomorrow, I will be starting the Hana Yori Dango Finale Movie. Just got information on this, so I am excited to finally finish the wonderful series for good. I started a new show called Hana Kimi, but I'm not sure if I will finish it or not. I'll probably wait until next week until I do.

Until next time...

G'night.

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2010/02/10/brodeur-luongo-060214-584.jpg

Brodeur and Luongo FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment