Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 62 - Long Weekend is Over...

Today, I headed over to Vaughan Mills with the family. Since it's Family day today, nothing else was open, so the place was basically a zoo. People were shoulder to shoulder within the mall, and it took us almost 15 minutes to find a spot at the food court. It was bearable though, but the anxiety wasn't worth the lack of sales and bargains.

I met a friend there and found some good deals. I was contemplating on picking up a pair of green vintage blazers for resell, but I decided that they wouldn't be worth the effort. My friend picked them up though, so I'm waiting to see how he deals with them.

As my family talks about it more and more, I get more excited to go to Hong Kong in the summer. I can't wait to visit family there. I haven't been there in more than ten years, so it's about time I go. I also can't wait to visit the shops and sight see a little bit. I plan to sort out my university application acceptance and get my plane tickets soon!

I finished and edited an old drum video. Please give me a view and rate, comment, and subscribe!




I got homework to do, but I think I'll have time to sneak in some time for the computer. Pictures of my Pure Blue Japan jeans will come on the blog tomorrow, but I have already posted on the forums I am active on. Time to eat and then get to work.

BTW the Canadian Women's hockey team is whooping the Swiss right now. Go Canada Go!!!

G'night.


Songs of the day:

The Debut by In Lights
Catastrophe by Four Year Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment