Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 56 - Dragon Zakura

I just finished Dragon Zakura. About 4 days ago, I started the show not knowing what to expect other then the fact that Aragaki Yui was in it. I'm left with some mixed feelings, but overall, I think it's a great show.

The ending was satisfying, but I thought they rushed the individual character endings. Also, I found that it took too long to get to know the characters. I was on episode 8 and I still couldn't name the main students involved in the story. Other then this, I found the premise to be very fun and interesting. It definitely put me in a studying mood, which might help me with the work load of the new semester.

Definitely give this show a try if you can!

Anyways, I'm heading out to go eat Pho with the family. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be writing my blog post in Vaughan. Let's hope I make it there in the morning tomorrow for the festivities.

Tonight, I'll probably re-start Hana Yori Dango. Let's give it one more shot.

G'night.

Songs of the Day:

Danger of Love by DJ KRUSH
Reflection Eternal by Nujabes

http://mbintanghp.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/dragon-sakura.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment