Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 67.5 - Show Schedule

More of a note to self then anything. I'm hoping to abide by this schedule and finish these shows by at least the start of March Break.

Watching now: MR. BRAIN
Next:
1.) Bambino
2.) Gokusen 2
3.) Hana Kimi
4.) Great Teacher Onizuka
5.) Detective Conan

***

Today was quite a long day. Classes were a bore, but I made it out sane and relieved. After school, I caught up on a few episodes of MR.BRAIN. It's really getting interesting and there are many great guest appearances on the show, including Nakama Yukie and GACKT. Almost done the series.

Tomorrow I think Canada plays Germany in the quarter final. It seems that Luongo will get the start for the team, and I think that's a good choice made by the coaching staff. Brodeur just didn't play like himself last game, and it really cost us the loss. Hopefully Luongo leads the team back to their high scoring ways like when he first started versus Norway. I'm not losing hope just yet!
Go Canada Go!

I have been on a drumming hiatus for almost a week now, and I want to play really bad. I think it's needed for a musician to take some time off and regroup his inspirations and passion to play. If I force myself to play everyday, it becomes more of a chore then a hobby, and that's why I decided to stop for a bit. I need to get my noise-cancelers back! My ears hurt when I play now.

Alright, going to try to finish more episodes. Stay tuned tomorrow as I'll be talking about a new project I'm starting with a few friends. Let's hope it starts off well.

G'night.

Song of the day:

New World by l'Arc en Ciel

No comments:

Post a Comment