Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 69 - CANADA!!! + Heavy Rain

Oh man... Canada played so well today. We played a great physical game and just played really smart hockey to shut down the Russians. Ovechkin was -2 and had no points, which was definitely a key part in our victory. Luongo played a really nice game, but the same could not be said to Nabokov, who let in 6 goals before getting pulled in the second period. Currently watching the Sweden vs. Slovakia game. The winner of this game decides who plays against Canada on Friday night. Let's bring home the gold!

Canadians did really well today in other Olympic sports as well. We acquired four medals in today's programs and increased our medal count to 15.

Today, I stumbled upon DSP's playthrough of Heavy Rain on Youtube, and I gotta say that I'm hooked. It's a mystery/drama/suspense that has this dark, mysterious atmosphere. It feels and looks like an interactive movie, and is nothing like any other game I have ever seen. The story is quite captivating, and follows many different characters on their journey in stopping a serial killer named the Origami Killer. Although I'm not going to buy the game, I still want to watch the whole walkthrough to witness the ending.

Going to watch more Heavy Rain stuff. I also watched a couple episodes of Bambino, and it's really starting to pick up. I'm excited to finish both series!

G'night.
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~pam387/heavy_rain.png

No comments:

Post a Comment