Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 70 - Bambino!

Finished up Bambino last night and loved it. It was very motivational and entertaining. Matsumoto Jun does it again and plays his role very well. I highly recommend this series!

Sorry for the lack of updates for whoever reads this blog. Lately I have been too lazy to write and post daily. I'm hoping to get back into the habit of posting everyday.

Today I headed with a friend to Pmall and played some Street Fighter 4 at the arcade. We both played pretty well and managed to stay there for hours with only $5 worth of tokens. There was a good turnout of Street Fighter 4 players and it was fun to win a few rounds here and there. I got my winning streak ended by a Honda. I have to practice against more of them, as I am not used to playing against them.

Took care of my cousin after dinner and practiced more SF4 on the PS3. I was working on some block strings and playing around with Balrog. Too bad there wasn't a proper internet connection for some online games...

Alright, time to sleep.

G'night.

bambino.jpg image by AngelOfMusic_

No comments:

Post a Comment