Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 66 - WTF

We lost... Watched the first and second period, but schoolwork called and I had to study for tomorrow's test. I'm pretty pissed at our performance so far. I guess I shouldn't have hyped after winning against Norway. Let's hope we wake up and play the game we need to win.

Just finished watching another episode of MR.BRAIN. Very similar to CSI, but has a more breezy, easy-going feel. The main character is very fun to watch. With his quirky, hilarious attitude towards his work, he specializes at stopping criminals by using methods involving neuroscience and logic. Sure it may seem like a bore to whoever is reading this synopsis, but the crimes are very interesting and logical, and are executed well for a drama. Definitely going to finish this soon.

I'm contemplating some next pick-ups, and I have made a list to abide by. Sooner or later, I'll purchase these.

- Visvim FBTs
- Fight Stick for PS3. Probably a Tournament Fight Stick.
- Black, slim trousers and/or black slim tapered jeans.

This is just a teaser. I'm too tired to think of a full list, so I'll leave it all for a full post on it.

Alright keeping this one short. Heading to sleep now.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment