Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 46 - ABEL

Been practicing so much Abel lately... and I still got my ass handed to me online. I guess it's a bit early to go test my skills against competitive players. I need to practice a ton more before I get anywhere with this game.

Pretty frustrating when your fighting stick is crap. There are so many dropped inputs and the stick and buttons are so stiff. Unfortunately, it's all I have right now. If only I can get my hands on a fight stick with Sanwa parts for a decent price... Damn you FREE1UP for having one of the greatest custom sticks of all time!!!


If only I could get an arcade cabinet in my house!

http://pics.fort90.com/journal/ThirdStrike.jpg


Anyways, still waiting for my wallet to arrive. I'm very excited to see it in person. Business with James from Obbigood has been great. Awesome service and communication. I'm glad I picked his goods. It should be here in a week or so.

Exams are coming up... I better start studying for those over the weekend. It's almost over though. I just have to work hard and get it all over with next week. With the exam break, I hope to work on the short film Josh, Chris and I are starting. Hopefully we'll get some good ideas going and work on production by the end of January.

That's about it for this one. Time to sleep. Don't want to stay up too late, yet those Japanese talk shows are really tempting right now...

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Koisuru Angel Heart by Viyuden
Zanarkand Ruins by FFX2 Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment