Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 45 - Weekend Shenanigans

This week was pretty eventful on its own. I had a bunch of stuff due and have a whole lot of projects to finish, but I'll deal with it all this week and whatnot. This semester is almost done... I just gotta hold on and finish up properly!

Anyways, I was meaning to do this yesterday, but I fell asleep. It worked out for the better though, because now I can merge today's and yesterday's events in one whole post.

I saw Book of Eli yesterday with a few friends. Great movie IMO. The good thing about it is, the twist was not the fact that it was a religious film. It was very symbolic, entertaining, and the twist got me thinking. Definitely a solid movie. Go see it if you can and tell me how you like it. 7.5/10

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID3938/images/resized_Book_of_Eli_Poster.jpg

Today, I saw Daybreakers. Holy crap... it was horrible. The CGI was laughable and some scenes were unintentionally funny... and you wouldn't believe what the cure to vampirism is. It was entertaining, but it dragged on at the end and left everyone to assume what happens after the events of the film. The fact that one of the charaters looked like Abel from Street Fighter gave it an extra 0.5. 5.5/10

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2009/06/25/daybreakers-teaser-poster.jpg

I'm starting to play more and more Street Fighter 4. I'm really getting to know this game's mechanics and characters. I feel that I'm liking it more and more as each playthrough goes by. I'm actually kinda excited for Super Street Fighter 4 now!
http://gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/super-street-fighter-4-iv.jpg

Started listening to L'Arc en Ciel; as requested by a friend. They are amazing!!!


Gotta go study for biology test now. I will probably leave a bit of studying for spare tomorrow.

G'night.


Songs of the day:

Shine by L'Arc en Ciel
Ready, Steady, Go by L'Arc en Ciel
River Below by Billy Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment