Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 47 - Billy Talent

Listening to Billy Talent music brings me back to the good days... I remember listening to Try Honesty on Much Music and was instantly hooked. Picked up their CD right after and couldn't put it down. I listened to them from Grade 6 and have followed their music ever since.

I can safely say that Billy Talent 3 didn't do it for me. It felt so mainstream and more poppy. Some songs were great, but the CD as a whole didn't do it for me. I need the old, edgy Billy Talent back. The Billy Talent that used weird ass chords, cool lyrics, and awesome effects.

I just put 1 and 2 on my iPod and I'm glad I did. Nothing beats the warm feeling of nostalgia on a cold and dark winter night.

I'm out. Better sleep early today.

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Saint Veronika by Billy Talent
Try Honesty by Billy Talent
Devil on my Shoulder by Billy Talent



http://disordermagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/billy-talent-grup.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment