Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 50 - Exams almost done.

One more to go... Studied almost all day for this next one. I hope I do well.

Gotta wake up early tomorrow, so I'm gonna keep this one short. Had hockey at 9:30. Almost didn't go because of the exam, but I studied for quite some time beforehand. Anyways, netted one in, extending my point streak to 3 games. 2 goals and 2 assists in the three games of the streak. Not bad... I gotta try hard to keep it going!

Started watching a Japanese drama called "My Boss, My Hero". Extremely funny comedy! I finished one episode yesterday and it cracked me up. I'm going to try and finish the whole series on the exam break.

Alright I'm off to bed...

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Kon Karne by MF Doom
One Man Army by Our Lady Peace
Some Say by Sum 41


1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment