Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, November 16, 2009

Car Shopping

Today, I went to school. Same old stuff going on there. Nothing special happening really.

After, I headed to VW, as my Mom wants to purchase a new car. They look nice!! It's a nice change from the old Jetta we have.

Anyways, I'm trying to think of what to spend my money on. Now that I have my cheque, I'm more enthusiastic about buying some new stuff. I still have to pick up a new winter jacket. A Canada Goose is probably out of the question, unless Tarran pulls a huge discount out his ass for me. Or maybe I'll just save up what I have left after Christmas and purchase a DSLR. I think I would be good with photography, and I'm really interested in learning about it.

I got nothing else to talk about today. Boring post, I know.

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Through Willows and the Streams by Eye Alaska

Omen by Nobuo Uematsu for FFX Soundtrack

Single Millionaires by Brighten

No comments:

Post a Comment