Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Friday, November 20, 2009

Exhausted!

Today was one hell of a day. It started off really slow. I didn't get out of bed until about 12ish. I ate some leftovers and planned out my day. Decided to finally head out to Vaughan to visit my friend. I haven't been there in a really long time, and I was excited to see everyone again.

Anyways, before I left I took pics of my jeans again, this time in the sunlight for natural lighting.

DSC01267.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01270.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01271.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01273.jpg picture by derykthyim


Met up with people and chilled for a bit. Hung out at Tristan's house and played some Brawl. I forgot how much I miss that game. I feel like popping it back in and getting good at it once again. Anyone who has a Gamecube controller they can let me borrow, let me know!

Anyways, I'm exhausted from the train ride here. Currently at Jovon's hanging out. I can sleep any minute now...

G'night.

Song of the day:

Don't Jump the Shark Before you Save the Whale by Broadway ft. Jonny Craig

1 comment:

  1. O wow, how old are the finns now?

    Anyways, get ood at brawl so I can smack you again.

    ReplyDelete