Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Catching up...

Been slacking with this blog. Gonna catch up and post for yesterday and today.
2 good days!!

Friday:
Curry Chicken for lunch
DSC01174.jpg picture by derykthyim

Wore my newcastles for the first time in a loooong time. Glad I pulled them out though!
DSC01175.jpg picture by derykthyim

After school, I headed to a friends and played some ODST, SSBM, and good ol' Gaunlet.

DSC01178.jpg picture by derykthyimDSC01180.jpg picture by derykthyim

***
Today:

Schezuan for lunch
DSC01184.jpg picture by derykthyim

Went to another friend's house. Being dumb.
DSC01193.jpg picture by derykthyim

Played a lot of Street Fighter. Hardcore Q practice.

DSC01211.jpg picture by derykthyim

Elena is a beastttt.
DSC01212.jpg picture by derykthyim

Ate lasagna for dinner. Homemade = GOOD.

DSC01215.jpg picture by derykthyim

That's about it for my day. I also picked up my cheque from work and got to see some of the guys there. Nice to see them all again. I'm $284 richer =D!! An Obbigood wallet is probably my next purchase after buying gifts for everyone.

Right now, hanging out and watching more Whose Line is it Anyways. Also, I'm waiting for a fit battle reply on BT... no ones active anymore lol.

I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow's work load. I got to think of a good radio play and write a lab... I'm hoping to get a good update for the blog while I'm at it.

Utaban then sleep time!!!

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment