Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 29th

Today started out nice and chill. Got up at around 11:30 from a night of Youtubing. I got up, ate some food and I was off to my drums. I've been slacking so much; I should really start practicing more.

Anyways, at around 4:00, I headed out to bring some food to my Grandpa. Sat in the car for a bit playing Tetris and listening to tunes.

DSC01370.jpg picture by derykthyim

SCREWED NEXT MOVE...

DSC01372.jpg picture by derykthyim


After that, it was dinner time at Chako!

DSC01385.jpg picture by derykthyimDSC01386.jpg picture by derykthyimDSC01387.jpg picture by derykthyim


That's it for today. Tomorrow is school again. Planning stuff for next weekend already, so I hope it goes through. Whose Line time now!

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Over by Farewell Flight
我該用什麼的心來對你 by 黃品源

No comments:

Post a Comment